Intrinsic Network

Full Version: Reawakening Update Clips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Late November/December cannot come soon enough.
[Image: KPAvh3L.gif]
Nice teaser.

On a side note, I just hope the Frenzy Totem aren't coded into the game. I feel it pretty much renders Kanna useless.
I can't tell if you programmed animation cancelling for Shotgun Punch
(10-10-2016, 12:06 PM)Fai Wrote: [ -> ]Nice teaser.  

On a side note, I just hope the Frenzy Totem aren't coded into the game. I feel it pretty much renders Kanna useless.

Frenzy Totem actually stacks with Kanna, and I doubt we would have it released any time soon anyways if it is.
(10-10-2016, 09:32 PM)Vulpix Wrote: [ -> ]

Frenzy Totem actually stacks with Kanna, and I doubt we would have it released any time soon anyways if it is.
They actually stacks? That's gonna be op.  

It's just that Nexon claims that Kishin was glitchy and fix/nerf it, and then introduce an item which is as good as pre-nerf Kishin.  Dodgy
(10-11-2016, 03:27 AM)Fai Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2016, 09:32 PM)Vulpix Wrote: [ -> ]

They actually stacks? That's gonna be op.  

It's just that Nexon claims that Kishin was glitchy and fix/nerf it, and then introduce an item which is as good as pre-nerf Kishin.  Dodgy
Yeah, they stack. Although the question is how it could possibly be made available in this server without becoming game-breaking in some kind of way. And Kishin was broken to be fair...that was a really OP skill for no reason, and it needed a nerf, but the nerf should have came much sooner than it did. The timing was pretty spot on for Nexon's shit.