Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Expectations for the Reawakening Update
(11-18-2016, 11:41 AM)Rexals Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 11:29 AM)AntiTank Wrote: 1. will the "alishan overall" quest reward from mushroom shrine be temporarily moved to another questline while mushroom shrine blocked?
2. how will players go to momijigaoka while mushroom shrine is blocked?

3. how will people finish showa town? You need 700 cloud etc and you have to kill 80 purple cloud mobs in mushroom shrine for showa town quests

These will be things that the staff team will have to look over carefully before release or shortly thereafter. I'm almost certain we will find wasys to make it all work.
Admin & Web Developer of IntrinsicMS
PM me if you have any admin/website related questions.
(11-18-2016, 11:44 AM)Spaceman Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 11:29 AM)AntiTank Wrote: 1. will the "alishan overall" quest reward from mushroom shrine be temporarily moved to another questline while mushroom shrine blocked?

3. how will people finish showa town? You need 700 cloud etc and you have to kill 80 purple cloud mobs in mushroom shrine for showa town quests

These will be things that the staff team will have to look over carefully before release or shortly thereafter. I'm almost certain we will find wasys to make it all work.

Also what will happen to characters that log out in mushroom shrine or other places that change/will no longer be accessible.
(11-18-2016, 08:57 PM)Rednor Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 11:44 AM)Spaceman Wrote:

Also what will happen to characters that log out in mushroom shrine or other places that change/will no longer be accessible.

Either the game will automatically spawn them in a special "error map" (I think it's the one with the travel lady) or we will deal with it manually on a case to case basis.
will classes keep their custom skill changes such as clones and other buffs?
(11-20-2016, 01:02 AM)Rhino Wrote: will classes keep their custom skill changes such as clones and other buffs?

It is my understanding that they will revert to their original until we have time to assess play style and balancing. However, this may not be 100% correct, I haven't talked too much about it with Neptune.
(11-20-2016, 02:08 AM)Spaceman Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 01:02 AM)Rhino Wrote: will classes keep their custom skill changes such as clones and other buffs?

It is my understanding that they will revert to their original until we have time to assess play style and balancing. However, this may not be 100% correct, I haven't talked too much about it with Neptune.

rip kanna and lumi Big Grin Big Grin