Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors Regarding Staff
Recently it has come to the staff team's knowledge that some of the player base has been spreading rumors regarding the staff and recent leavings of key staff members. Normally we don't address these dramas, but they seem to have spread quickly and continuing to further falsify, so I will clear some of it up here.

As many of you know recently we had two staff members leave: Pantheon (Shin) and NoLimit. The rumor currently spreading aroun is that there was inter-staff drama between NoLimit and I and this was the reason Pantheon and him quit. There is some truth to that, but let me explain.

First off, Pantheon left due to personal reasons Neptune and I had known about for some time. This is why were were recruiting new staff members in preparation of one of our most active GMs leaving. As far as anyone is concerned, he did not leave due to the actions that happened previously.

Secondly, a few days ago it had come to my attention that NoLimit had not known the rules of the server (both staff rules and the TOS). He had admitted to never have read the TOS (something we require all new players to read) and had never read the staff rules regarding events, banning, and disallowed activities. Obviously, I was dumbfounded, how could a staff member not read the staff rules, let alone the TOS? Upon further discussion he had claimed he has been operating under his own set of rules, ignoring multi accounters, and other rule breakers, even admitted to have broken rules in the TOS. Upon further investigation we concluded he had not carried out tasks expected of him as a staff member.

As a senior member of the staff team it is my job to look over the staff and determine if they're doing their job correctly or not, and clearly NoLimit had not been. Neptune and I discussed it and decided to give him another chance and that was the end of it.

In the end he quit. That's it, no more no less.

So, lets stop it with the rumors and creating false drama where there really shouldn't be any.
Admin & Web Developer of IntrinsicMS
PM me if you have any admin/website related questions.