Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion on Night Lords
Make avenger back into showdown please.

Requesting a buff on Mobbing:  

2 more lines on Showdown with  -200%dmg: 

620% dmg per line -> 420% 

Lines 2 -> 4    (1240% per cast > 1680%, still low but it will help ...)

Or just make hyper skill spammable.

Also if possible +40% chance to proc marks!

Thanks!
(06-08-2017, 08:48 AM)Okami Wrote: Make avenger back into showdown please.

Requesting a buff on Mobbing:  

2 more lines on Showdown with  -200%dmg: 

620% dmg per line -> 420% 

Lines 2 -> 4    (1240% per cast > 1680%, still low but it will help ...)

Or just make hyper skill spammable.

Also if possible +40% chance to proc marks!

Thanks!
From what I've heard from many people, even though it shows up as avenger, the hitbox is literally the same as showdown, just a different animation. Haven't tested it out myself though.
I feel like the majority of people likes the newer animations as opposed to the older one. Case and point: Dark Knight.
Avenger has a faster cast animation, and is more fluid to use, but I'd agree at this point, almost every post about NL has people requesting Avenger to be reverted to Showdown.

Honestly dont think you even need to nerf the base damage, if you just increased the lines from 2-3 (4-6 with Shadow partner) NL would be a in a lot getter place. [8 lines is a bit crazy IMO]
+40% chance to marks in addition to the Showdown buffs could push them over the top with their recent 1.6x Damage buff.

Spammable Hyper should be their V skill.
(06-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Ester Wrote: Avenger has a faster cast animation, and is more fluid to use, but I'd agree at this point, almost every post about NL has people requesting Avenger to be reverted to Showdown.

Honestly dont think you even need to nerf the base damage, if you just increased the lines from 2-3 (4-6 with Shadow partner) NL would be a in a lot getter place. [8 lines is a bit crazy IMO]
+40% chance to marks in addition to the Showdown buffs could push them over the top with their recent 1.6x Damage buff.

If that V Skill is a thing, return of Worry?
(06-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Ester Wrote: Avenger has a faster cast animation, and is more fluid to use, but I'd agree at this point, almost every post about NL has people requesting Avenger to be reverted to Showdown.

ur profile pic is really bad as it depicts smoking please change cancer can be caused by smoking really mean and triggering me please change it kthx
(06-13-2017, 12:08 AM)Banned Wrote:

If that V Skill is a thing, return of Worry?

Soul'd all of Worry's equipment for Sorrow. So nope.

(06-13-2017, 04:25 AM)Deputy Wrote:

ur profile pic is really bad as it depicts smoking please change cancer can be caused by smoking really mean and triggering me please change it kthx

Smoking is cool, quit school. /s
Avenger cannot be reverted without another wz redownload