Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aran V Skill Suggestion
This will be my final statement. It seems like giving you numbers and talking about game mechanics is pointless to you. I won't talk about your 4th suggestion because I'm not too sure about it, but you mentioned something about aura proccing twice when you're in adrenaline? If thats a feature then neptune please remove the ability to proc 2 auras or better still, don't even consider the 4th suggestion

You also seem confused as to why your 3rd suggestion SHOULD have long cooldowns between each cast of maha domain. Let me give you a comparison.

Aura weapon is the same as throwing a grenade, and maha domain is like blowing up a C4. Theoretically speaking lets assume both does the same amount of impact. However what is different IS the radius of how far each can hit. Aura weapon IS NOT a full map attack, whereas maha domain can hit most if not all the mobs in the map. Not only that, maha domain's damage go off by per second, which means you can actually kill more mobs with maha than aura weapon if you 1 hit them per second. 

Let me say this, arans are not supposed to have a V skill, and be grateful that you have one. Your bossing is already on par if not slightly better than buccs, and your mobbing is already great because of your attack hitboxes. You're older than me yet you cry like a little bitch. Stop complaining about having a unique V skill. If you can't accept it, QUIT ARAN.

You're very contradicting with your statements. You say one thing in game, one thing in discord and one on forums. Your timing that you took yesterday was also most likely faked. You refuse to believe that your class is the most op class at the moment, and when people give you cold hard facts you cannot seem to take it in and continue arguing in denial.
Wow so much fire in here. Imo everyone should have unique V skill, isnt aura wep just a filler until something else is filled?. How fun would it be for 5-6 warr class having same V skill?

Just find a solution, longer duration of adrenaline would example be a good idea to compare to aura wep. Its UNIQUE atleast.
(06-17-2017, 11:23 AM)Senyake Wrote: Wow so much fire in here. Imo everyone should have unique V skill, isnt aura wep just a filler until something else is filled?. How fun would it be for 5-6 warr class having same V skill?

Just find a solution, longer duration of adrenaline would example be a good idea to compare to aura wep. Its UNIQUE atleast.

No one is arguing/flaming him for having a unique V. The numbers on his suggestions are the things people are flaming him for because its not only a change, but only inherently a buff.
(06-17-2017, 07:33 AM)Desire Wrote: This will be my final statement. It seems like giving you numbers and talking about game mechanics is pointless to you. I won't talk about your 4th suggestion because I'm not too sure about it, but you mentioned something about aura proccing twice when you're in adrenaline? If thats a feature then neptune please remove the ability to proc 2 auras or better still, don't even consider the 4th suggestion

You also seem confused as to why your 3rd suggestion SHOULD have long cooldowns between each cast of maha domain. Let me give you a comparison.

Aura weapon is the same as throwing a grenade, and maha domain is like blowing up a C4. Theoretically speaking lets assume both does the same amount of impact. However what is different IS the radius of how far each can hit. Aura weapon IS NOT a full map attack, whereas maha domain can hit most if not all the mobs in the map. Not only that, maha domain's damage go off by per second, which means you can actually kill more mobs with maha than aura weapon if you 1 hit them per second. 

Let me say this, arans are not supposed to have a V skill, and be grateful that you have one. Your bossing is already on par if not slightly better than buccs, and your mobbing is already great because of your attack hitboxes. You're older than me yet you cry like a little bitch. Stop complaining about having a unique V skill. If you can't accept it, QUIT ARAN.

You're very contradicting with your statements. You say one thing in game, one thing in discord and one on forums. Your timing that you took yesterday was also most likely faked. You refuse to believe that your class is the most op class at the moment, and when people give you cold hard facts you cannot seem to take it in and continue arguing in denial.

Sorry, I'm not a pro in understanding maple mechanic, I need younger people like you to have the time to do it for me. Thank you for taking your time to teach this old man something about maple. I think your mother will feel so proud to have a child expert in a game like this. May the God Bless you, child.