Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official New Player Guide
[Image: V43EfOM.png]

Let me first welcome you to IntrinsicMS. We hope to provide a challenging, yet rewarding MapleStory experience like you've never seen before.

Some quick statistics:
Version 145
Experience Rate: 4x
Meso Rate: 2x
Drop Rate: 2x

What is Intrinsic?

Intrinsic is a relatively new private server that aims to provide a unique experience that most servers don't offer. Intrinsic is molded around questing and unlocking 'warp data' that can be used to move around the Maple World.

While we won't stop you from grinding, as MapleStory is inherently a grind-based game, we believe you'll get a much more rewarding experience from our custom questing system.

More than that though, we are a tight-knit community that aims in expanding ourselves and helpinng bridge the gap between experienced players and new players, which is what this guide if for.

Registration and Downloading

Registering is easy! Simply press the blue 'Register' button on the Intrinsic main website. We also suggest you register on the forums so you're up-to-date on all the new information. 

To download Intrinsic, just go to the 'Download' page on the Intrinsic main website. After which you should download the setup and place it in a designated folder. After it finishes, extract it using WinRAR or 7Zip to the folder it is in.

Second, download the Intrinsic client and place it in the MapleStory folder where you just put the setup files. If your antivirus (A/V) detects it as a virus, etc, please do not be alarmed. This happens with 99% of all server clients and is no need for concern. Simply ignore the warning or disable the A/V. If you do not know how t do this, please post below and a guide will be given to you.

Getting In

Congratulations, you're now ready to jump in to a rewarding Maple experience! Simply run the Intrinsic client as administrator and type in your login credentials. After which, you should press 'Login'. 

You should see a MapleStory patcher window come up with a large 'PLAY' button at the bottom. Click the play button to get started.

Now that you're in the game, choose a channel, make a character, and step right in!

Starting Out

Start the tutorial on Maple Island. Be sure to read the dialog from Sugar! That information is key to your success. After you finish the tutorial you should find yourself in the Intrinsic Hub. This is the main hub where you will be.

Once here get familiar with the commands. Type '@help' in the chat box to see a list of available commands.

Feel free to take this time to explore around the FM as well.

Once you're all set, go ahead and kill some Shrooms, after a bit try your hand at the very first town, Lith Harbor.

Lith Harbor

Start off with talking to Vikin. Accept the quest, form a party, and gather some friends, or tackle it solo.

Head into the portal and be to follow the on screen directions. Kill all the monsters (and move on to the next map) in the allocated time.

Once you get to the boss stage, be careful! Use potions as needed! After you fight you'll be warped back to the Intrinsic Hub where you can finish Vikin's quest. You will then be able to go to Lith Harbor.

Once at Lith Harbor, type '@hint' in the chat box. Get used to using this command in towns as it will help you a great deal when things get tricky. Then, just follow the quest instructions ad soon you'll have your very first warp-data!

The Rest of Your Journey....

Use @go to help decide where to go next, or follow one of these guides to help you!

Note: Some of these may be outdated.

*UPDATED* [Infinity] Level 1-200 Leveling Guide by Honor
Grinding to 100 by Rednor
New Member Guide by Shin
*WIP* Quest Guide Index by Dream

Other (Important!)

Voting is key to the servers success. Be sure to vote every 24 hours. Remember! Log out and close your client before voting to receive the VP.

Donations are helpful. to keep the server up and to maintain the VPS, etc.  If you wish to donate please see more by clicking the 'Donate' button on the top of the page.

Admin & Web Developer of IntrinsicMS
PM me if you have any admin/website related questions.
i get an error that says: account database is offline.
(01-30-2016, 12:53 PM)force055 Wrote: i get an error that says: account database is offline.

Download the Intrinsic.exe from the client download button on the download page and place it in your IntrinsicMS folder and try again
so how can i change my ingame password ?
(04-01-2016, 02:46 PM)pucca6543 Wrote: so how can i change my ingame password ?

Find 'Chris[Web Admin]' online on Discord.
after I put in my user info and press login nothing happens and solutions?
I take the folder and put it in maplestory? or I take the launcher and put it in the setup files? Im really confused. IM up to the part when I extracted the setup files to a new folder.
(06-16-2016, 04:32 PM)YungSavage Wrote: I take the folder and put it in maplestory? or I take the launcher and put it in the setup files? Im really confused. IM up to the part when I extracted the setup files to a new folder.

You put the client in the folder where you extracted the setup files.
hi gm , i am a newbie here , and i can't log in to the server . which is since i downloaded and installed , clients completed place into the folder and start , but loading quite awhile and say that im disconnect fromt the log in server .. few times i tried all the same happened ... please helllpppp` ... THANKS!
im new and i get stuck at nautilus quest cool jellyfish body i kill but dint drop the item quest needed at all why?